For employment in the law enforcement department, call 800-242-7820 and ask for Michelle Carlile at extension 111. Specific qualifications are required for consideration to be a special ranger (see below).
Thank you for your interest in becoming a special ranger with Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association (TSCRA).
TSCRA employs 30 professional law enforcement officers who are strategically positioned throughout Texas and Oklahoma to investigate agricultural theft. TSCRA special rangers are commissioned by the Texas Department of Public Safety and/or the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.
In the rare instances when a position becomes available, applicants must meet these minimum requirements to be considered for an interview:
- U.S. citizen
- Excellent physical condition
- Outstanding record of at least five (5) years of active law enforcement experience, including criminal investigative experience
- NOTE: Military police experience does not count toward the five (5) years of required experience
- Hold an active peace officers license
- Meet the approval of Texas Department of Public Safety and/or Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation
- Current in all mandated training required by respective state licensing agency
- Extensive background in the livestock (cattle) industry
- Pass a thorough and comprehensive background investigation
- Pass a polygraph and psychological evaluation
- No criminal history of (and not limited to) felony criminal convictions, family violence, DWI or DUI convictions
- Of good moral character and habits
- Good driving record
- Possess a valid Texas driver’s license free of any restrictions that would compromise the applicant’s ability to perform duties
Accounts Receivable Analyst
The accounts receivable analysts has the primary responsibilities of coordinating and billing outside parties for advertising, sponsorships and other billing, accepting and applying payments and managing accounts receivable.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Accounts Receivable Analyst has the primary responsibilities of coordinating and billing outside parties for advertising, sponsorships and other billing, accepting and applying payments and managing accounts receivable.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Enter and maintain advertising and sponsorship billing in the advertising database
• Generate and send other billing invoices as necessary
• Manage accounts receivable balances
• Provide batch support to accounting department and reconcile AR to the main accounting system
• Receive daily mail, sort and make digital deposits of all cash received
• Calculate commissions and report the amounts to Payroll
• Run status reports showing goal tracking of sales team
• Run other various reports
• Main contact to upgrade the advertising database to a web-based version
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
• Backup accounts payable processing
• Other tasks as requested
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of the position. This position description and the duties of this position are subject to change, modification and addition as deemed necessary by the TSCRA. Employees are required to comply with supervisory instructions and perform other job duties, responsibilities and assignments requested by executives, managers and other TSCRA officials. This position description does not constitute an employment contract between the TSCRA and the employee.
Reports directly to the Executive Director of Finance and Human Resources.
• Must be aware of and meet all deadlines
• Must be able to adapt to technological and process changes
• Must have good communication skills to coordinate with external and internal parties
• Must be able to work independently
• Accounting experience preferred
• Experience with accounting database software and commonly used software (Excel, WORD, etc)
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Detail oriented and able to work rapidly with minimal errors
• Must be able to review own work for errors
Non-exempt – Full time
Please send resume to:
Trisha Caudill, Coordinator of Human Resources and Payroll
1301 W Seventh Street, Suite 201, Fort Worth, Texas 76102