The Grow Texas Foundation was established to increase educational opportunities for individuals committed to advancing the Texas agriculture industry. In accordance with this mission, the foundation assists in supporting students who are enrolled in a Texas institution of higher education and who demonstrate a commitment to promoting the agriculture industry upon graduation, through both traditional and diversified career choices that may affect agriculture.
- The foundation will award up to 12 scholarships valued at $3,000 each for the fall 2012 semester.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted electronically no later than 11:59 p.m. on April 20. Applications should be submitted to email@example.com.
- Awards may be used to fund expenditures made during the fall 2012 semester; the foundation prefers to reimburse tuition expenses.
- Applicant must be enrolled for fall 2012 in an institution of higher education chartered in Texas;
- Applicant must submit two letters of recommendation: one letter must be from a person involved in the Texas agriculture industry; and
- Must demonstrate a commitment to promoting Texas agriculture.